Friday, July 2, 2010

July Coupon Sammy


Ok my new goal is to post coupon updates once a month preferable in the beginning. Let's see where that takes us. Just so everyone knows I am addicted to coupons! Some may think it is a waste of time however saving $85, my last shopping trip is much more than I get pain an hour. Now that was an extreme trip (saving 50%) but it just goes to show that it is possible. I know there are people out there that do much better than that even and if so please share your tips!!!! As I mentioned in previous posts I buy the newspaper every Sunday and usually trade with a few of the girls at work. With that said and the holiday coming up I want to remind everyone that this Sunday is July 4th and from my research there will be no coupons in the paper- just an FYI. Ok so here are links to a few of my favorite coupon spots plus some direct links to coupons that I get via e-mail.

Coupons.Com
Smart Source
Red Plum
Nestle
Classico
Tide

Happy Couponing!

Sammy Gene

No comments:

Post a Comment